She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Safeway Deals week of November 14!

Check out the great deals Carrie found at Safeway this week! Thanks! I'm loving these!

I also plan to use the in-ad coupons for
Wheat Thins 2 for $2
Safeway Sugar $1.49 (for cookies)
Johnsonville Sausage Links $2 each ($1 coupon in Sunday paper)=$1 final price
Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls $1.75 ($.55 coupons in Sunday paper) =$1.20

The Cinnamon Rolls and sausage will make a cheap breakfast for Thanksgiving guests!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the link, Peggy! I'm going to have to check my ad again - I didn't see a coupon for Safeway sugar, but if it's for the 5 (?) lb granulated, I *think* that's included in the Home for the Holidays Promo. I have tons of brown sugar and powdered sugar, but not much granulated.

    OK, I sound like a sugar ADDICT! Rest assured it will last us awhile. :)

    ReplyDelete