She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New Flooring for 70% off!!



Whoo-hoo! Happy Day! We have been waiting quite a while to remodel our home and get new flooring - well, the Lord has blessed us and that day has come! We went to look for new laminate flooring and we found this REAL WOOD flooring with a 25 year warranty on sale for 70% off! We got Birch (light color) for the workout room and our bedroom and Cherry for the rest of the house. Here's a pic of the floor prior to install and the close up shows the two different colors. I'll post before and after pics as we do the room!

2 comments:

  1. So, what are you remodeling? I am so glad we got ours done before the holidays. I didn't think that was going to happen. I am sure this is going to be a busy month for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are remodeling the whole house! ackckkk!!
    We have been here 5 years and intended to do it as soon as we moved in, but so many things happened that prevented it until now! The light flooring is for our workout room/gym and also our bedroom and the cherry is for the rest of the house. We have already converted one small bedroom into my laundry room and my husband did the boys room (built a loft) which doubles as our homeschool room. There are so many things to do it's hard to know where to start! But, we are focusing on the workout room and our bedroom first - then the 2nd bath will be next as it is currently not useable. I can't wait to see the new room - I'll post pics!

    ReplyDelete