She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, January 4, 2008

Super Savings Saturday!




I am on a bargain high tonight! I hit Target to take some Christmas things back and hit the Glade Jackpot! With markdowns on the Christmas scent Apple Cinnamon (my fav anyway!) I got some real steals using coupons! The Wisp candles as low as $2.39 (retail $10.99) Scented Oil for $1.50 (retail $6.99). Happy with that and hopping along, I about jumped up and down in the aisle when I came across Burt's Bees Kits marked WAY down! This picture only shows part of what I got - but one kit was $3.99 (has shampoo, pore scrub, peppermint soap and loofah (I usually buy just the shampoo at $8 and scrub $8, soap $5). The other kit was $4.99 and had body lotion, hand creme, cuticle cream,coconut oil for feet and pumice stone. (I buy this hand lotion and it is $10 a tube alone! Whoo-hoo! Happy dance!

Then, just going through Safeway last night on a particularly quiet night, my eyes caught this new product called Attune. It's near the yogurt in the refrigerated section. They are granola bars with probiotics in them- 5X more than yogurt - 7 in a package. They were listed at intro. price for $1.25 a box! The chocolate ones taste just like a dark chocolate crunch bar - so delicious! I was so excited! I bought several.

It was a great Super Saving Saturday! I'm becoming a bit obsessed with the Target markdown, I'm going to have to call it quits soon! I never did find the Bounty paper towels or the girls PJ's I was looking for.......can't get 'em all!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm going to have to check my store for the Burt's Bees deals!!! We love Burt's Bees around here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHOA! I am headed to Target today to try and find some Burt's BEES!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man! Now I have to go to Target!

    ReplyDelete