She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Liberty of London IRL - Housewares out already!

Had to stalk Target today thanks to Ginger Girl's post and the finds of Sweet Tea in Seattle and My Superfluities!! My target had almost ALL the housewares out - which is great! But, I am really more in the market for the clothes, kids clothes, purse & wallet! So I will be there Sunday at 8am, in my church clothes, ready to find what I can the 2 hours before church! Here is what we saw! The kids and I had a lot of fun "spying" it out - and I must say kids have a great "eye" for finding what I'm looking for once I clue them in - they did a great job!

CANISTERS

CUPS


THROW PILLOWS
OTHER SIDE OF THROW PILLOW
BEDDING
NEAT LITTLE PACK OF SMALL JOURNALS TO CARRY IN YOUR PURSE-3 IN 1 PACK
PRETTY BASKETS FOR MAGAZINES AND WHAT NOT
JAMMIES WERE THE ONLY CLOTHES I SAW


1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are some pretty cookie jars... or whatever the are... now I want one!

    ReplyDelete