She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Sunday go to Meetin'!

I love Sundays! I love to be with the brethren, sing songs, study the Scriptures and reflect on all it means to be a Christian. I couldn't make it through the week without the shot in the arm being with the church on Sunday gives me! We are so blessed!

Today I am channeling style Icon, Audrey Hepburn! Love that classic look. Once again, Target is my friend!

Dress: Merona Collection Penelope Polka Dot Dress on 75% off at my Target $9.99
Cardi: Mossimo Crop Cardigan $14.99
Shoes: Sofft Cally (these rock for comfort)

POP of color!

4 comments:

  1. You look absolutely beautiful, and I love your hat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the dress and fab hat. I remember seeing that dress and it reminded me of the JC one last spring that everyone flipped over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a classic look -- you look amazing. And I like the hat, too.

    ReplyDelete