She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Secret Santa at She Hath Done What She Could!

*********************************************************************************
OK ladies- your Secret Santa assignment has been sent to your email! Have fun being little elves and spreading cheer! Remember to come back here after you post on your blog and add a link at the bottom! Happy Holidays!!!
*********************************************************************************

'Tis better to give than to receive! In the spirit of the season, I am hosting a Secret Santa this December! Here are the rules:


1. Submit your name, mailing address, blog address and email to me at my email posted on the right sidebar by December 3rd. I will post the participants on my blog.
2. I will match up 2 people to be "Secret Santa" to each other.
3. I will email you the details of the person that will be your partner by Dec. 6th.
4. Purchase or hand make a gift for your partner - spending limit is $15 (not including shipping.)
5. Mail out your "Secret Santa" by December 15th.
6. Receive your "Secret Santa" gift and enjoy the spirit of the season! It would be great if you blog about your experience and come back here and link your post!




4 comments:

  1. Great idea Peggy!
    I just emailed you my details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful, wonderful idea! I'm so sad I stumbled upon this so late :( I would have loved to participate!

    ReplyDelete