She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Thursday, December 9, 2010

OOTD-Warm up for Reader Outfits Target: Merona!

"Don't hate me because I'm beautiful."

Does anyone remember that campaign from Pantene from the 80's featuring Kelly LeBrock? My sister and I used to say that line constantly being stupid when we were kids.
Here is my Merona outfit posted today to inspire others to join in the Reader Outfits I will post tomorrow! My lovely niece had this Merona scarf when she came to visit, so of course, I had to get it - I fell in love with the bold, winter colors! I got this Merona cardigan for $6 on the 75% off rack, and could never find it online. I love it. The color is perfect to match many things in my closet, including my new beloved BOOTS!
Tneck: Apt9 Kohls
Cardi:Merona
Scarf:Merona
Jeans: Old Navy Diva Skinnies
Boots: Mossimo Karichi Leather Boots in Taupe
Close up of gorgeous color scheme!
Recess at our house...............after learning about Parliament, Pilgrims, Jamestown, plotting lines, least common multiples and drawing angles this morning, we are ready for one!!

Going to see the lights and Christmas windows downtown tonight -soooo excited!! And I'd like to ask my Christian friends that they say a prayer for my blog buddy, Leah's brother who has to have some tests run tomorrow. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I love your recess pictures! :)

    That cardigan is SO fantastic and I love the scarf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarf. I'm also gravitating towards some brighter colors this winter!
    Thank you SO MUCH for thinking of my brother (and me!). I worry too much, but this has definitely been concerning. Going through it once was enough!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are your kids are adorable. As a kid, I loved to go out with my parents to see the holiday decorations. Your post brings back all those wonderful memories, Have a great time.
    *saying prayers for your blog buddie*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your fam it too cute, I love the recess pics! Cute scarf and cardi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha...you are too funny! =) I still can't get over that amazing deal you got on those boots...seriously! Love the pictures today...the scarf is really pretty! Great mix of colors to brighten a neutral outfit for sure. Can't wait to see all the Merona outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful scarf! Nice burst of color to your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahhaa looks like so much fun at your house :) and hasn't merona stepped up their game in recent years? they are awesome :) target lurrrrve!

    ReplyDelete