She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, November 9, 2012

Going to Work and First Red Cup O' the Season!

Work day today - hard to tell in this dirty mall mirror, but I'm wearing chambray with stripes.  This is one of the Target ponte skirts I scored for $5.98!  I love ponte, it wears well, doesn't wrinkle and feels fabulous!

Shirt: Banana Republic (old and gifted)
Skirt: Merona Ponte Pencil $5.98
Tights: Banana Republic (old)
Jacket: Target Xhilaration $17
Booties: Xhilaration last fall

 20121109_122918 

And my first Red Cup of the Season! I love these things - they make me so happy! 20121102_173654

2 comments:

  1. Love your stripe blazer. That is definitely something on my list once my ban is over. I just love that 'something' that stripes breathe into an outfit. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison @ Get Your Pretty OnNovember 10, 2012 at 7:26 AM

    The only thing I miss about working in an office is dressing up! You did a great job with stripes and chambray. Love the ponte skirt too. And red cups are heavenly! I had my first a few days ago too.

    ReplyDelete