She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Monday, January 28, 2013

Fancy Pants!

These pants have a story, but then again, ALL of my clothes seem to have a story!  

I REALLY loved these Jcrew cords since I first saw them in the catalog.  The other day I popped in Jcrew because I heard they had 50% off the markdown (which they NEVER do!)  I saw these pants on the rack and ran to try them on (even though they were way smaller than my size - one can hope!)  No luck, but my personal shopping friend, Mitch, decided to look them up to see if he could find them in my size.  One pair in a city that was very far from me.  I had him put them on hold anyhow, and thought about how I would get them (charge send maybe?) Then I remembered my friend from work lived in that city and I would be seeing her at the company party in 2 days - score! I called and paid for them and she picked them up and brought them to me!  

The BEST part - $20!!!
DSCN3507
Pants: Jcrew Toothpick Cords in Ribbon Bow print (retail $110 - paid $20)
Shirt: Dolce & Gabbana (hand me down)
Shoes: Dexter Payless
DSCN3506
I love my fancy pants!

8 comments:

  1. The pants look fabulous on you! Makes me want to try to hunt them down now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, Peggy! I love them with your classic white button down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too! Hee-hee! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pants! J. Crew has some really good clearance deals. I love the simple top with them too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The pants are cute...but I'm really admiring that white button down shirt! That is one classic wardrobe staple that I have yet to find that fits me well. Yours looks like a fabulous fit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE those pants. I know I am going to regret not getting them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So do I!!! What a buy!

    ReplyDelete