She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Use It Up Challenge for October!

I haven't written on my blog in so long I kinda forget how it works! I've been posting daily on Instagram and it just seems easier to fit in my life right now.  I am starting a challenge on Instagram for October called the Use It Up Challenge, so I wanted to post here and invite readers to take part with us! 


I did a No Spend September challenge in Instagram and failed miserably. I gave exceptions and justified Paypal purchases, which just spiraled into more spending.  Hence, Use It Up was born!  

I can't think of a single thing I NEED - can you? Really?  I have an over abundance of blessings in every area.  This challenge is designed to make me reflect and be content with what I have.  

So are you in?  You can either join on Instagram and hashtag posts #useitupchallenge - or feel free to post here or on your blog and link back.  Here we go!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment