She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Monday, November 19, 2007

Dollar Tree Finds week of Nov. 19th


I found some neat items at Dollar Tree tonight!

HOMESCHOOLING FINDS:
State Facts wheel: very sturdy - you turn it to the state and get the facts for capital, bird, tree and flower!
(They had several others in this same format - dinosaurs, presidents, animal kingdom)

Weekly Scheduling Sheets: I use these to line out our Charlotte Mason lessons

Reynolds Fun Shapes - I bought these to do some holiday baking with the kids - really cute! (these have sold on Ebay recently for $2.99 with $3.99 shipping!)

Strawberry Shortcake Addition Cards


CHRISTMAS PRESENT FINDS:
Klutz Autograph book with Pen - still has sticker on it for $12.99 - I love all Klutz products - my son has one of these books and they love to do them with their friends! This could be your one-stop gift for all the little friends on your kid's Christmas list! Awesome find!

You Can Do It Book - retail $24.99 and it gets 5 stars on Amazon!!


ESSENTIALS:
Carefree Pantiliners 22 count - these retail for $2.99


PRESENT FOR MYSELF:
Family Circle November 2007 issue - I LOVE that DT now has magazines, I treat myself once in a while! (Retail $2.99)

0 comments:

Post a Comment