She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Super Saving Safeway - Last Rally!


Here's my last ho-rah!  The Rally is over.  Got all this grub for $29.09 total. 

First trip - bought 25 cans of beans - had $5 Catalina - paid $20 even. 

Went back and got the rest, paid $9.09.  I had some great $1 coupons for Simple Harvest (and it was b1g1) and $2 coupon for cheese sticks, found Natural Ham marked down to $1, had $1 coupons for Danactive (already on sale), b1g1 free coupons for Lysol wipes (and on sale) and coupon for free Harvest Surprise Juice. Yippee!

3 comments:

  1. Sweet--way to go! I too enjoyed the savings rally at Safeway, but I forgot to write about it this week for MSM. I played it safe the last two times with just a bunch of similar products (tomatoes and beans;) because the first time I had big catalina issues which the manager had trouble fixing! Great job combining all those sales and coupons with this deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! We are looking for a blog to feature on safeway for our grocery gathering at becentsable. Please email us at www.becentsable@swbell.net for more info.

    ReplyDelete