She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Thursday, February 28, 2008

More Healthy Stuff -Hot Pink Smoothie!


OK - so I can't believe it myself - this smoothie has ingredients in it that I would not normally be getting in my diet, but put together in this smoothie - delicious!  And it is so pretty!  It matches my cell phone, my new Vera Bradley bag and my Blog!

I have been pouring over all the great info from Robyn over at Green Smoothie Girl for some time.  Soon after I got our Vitamix, I found her website and watching her super helpful Green Smoothie demo got us started on our daily green smoothie.  It's been 4 months and our whole family drinks them and loves them.  My sons even say to me "I'm craving my Green Smoothie Mom!"  These words are like music to a mother's ears!  You can get the Green Smoothie recipe for free at the Blendtec site.

I don't want to give out the recipe for the Hot Pink Smoothie b/c Robyn sells a collection of many awesome recipes in e-book form on her site and this is one of them.  Check out her blog for much valuable nutrition information.  She even has a 12- Step Program to Eating Whole Foods that looks great.  

It's always great to find resources and recipes to help us live a healthier, stronger life. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment