She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Monday, February 18, 2008

Thanks to my friends!



I had to give a bloggy mention to two of my generous friends this week!  

First, a BIG THANKS to my friend, Kat, who gave me this beautiful Vera Bradley Miller Tote!  Those of you who know me, know that few things thrill me as much as a new purse!  Yeah!  It's the new Vera Raspberry Fizz line - I love it!  The second I got it home, I filled it up and pranced around with it on my shoulder.  I feel so chic!  Thanks KAT!

Also, my sister-in-law recently brought me several bottles of Monavie to try.  I've been having a pretty bad time lately with peri-menopause symptoms and for whatever reason (there is no real science behind Monavie as I understand, just testimonials) the Monavie really seems to lessen my symptoms!  Love that!  So, a BIG THANKS to the generosity of my sister-in-law (she has always been this way)!  I have no idea how I will ever afford to continue buying it, but I sure am appreciating the bottles I've been given!

0 comments:

Post a Comment