She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, February 12, 2010

What am I missing? NOTHING!

(artwork Mary Engelbreit 2009)


I can't seem to keep my laundry up.
I can't seem to keep my house picked up.
I can't seem to stick to a schedule.

Do I have adult ADD? I wonder sometimes. Why can't I be one of those people who jump out of bed at 6:00 am with tons of energy, bursting at the seams to check off my to-do list?

I keep waiting for the day I am completely organized, and my house is completely remodeled and decorated, and my dishes are always done, and I always feel like eating healthy, and I exercise every day and I stick to a schedule, and my kids get their lessons done completely every day.................I don't think that day is coming anytime soon.

Sooooo in the meantime, what we got here is LIFE. So, I'm going to quit waiting for my picture perfect life and start enjoying what I now have in my unorganized, half-way remodeled, somewhat decorated, frequently cluttered, Dove Chocolate filled, fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants schedule kind of life ....................because it doesn't get much better than this! I am BLESSED!

0 comments:

Post a Comment