She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Like mother........like daughter!

We have been busy with home school, meeting teachers, going to classes, the start of soccer for all 3 kids, so I haven't had time to snap my OOTD pics. Life can get in the way of my fashion fun! So here is my OOTD from this week but I'm posting my daughter's with me, because hers is actually much better! Like mother...........like daughter! Ladies, we need to watch what we say and what we do because truly, these little girls copy their Mamas! So much entrusted in our hands. God grant me the wisdom to raise them right.



Anthro: Wind Ripped Tee
Anthro: Flipside Blazer
Jeans: Old Navy Sweetheart
Flip-flops: My favs, Clarks

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Daughter is wearing
Skirt: The Chidren's Place
Shirt: The Children's Place (from the boys section)
Tee: Old Navy- "I like doing fun stuff"
Jacket: Land's End - "borrowed from my brother" to get the "boyfriend jacket" look
Tennies: Old Navy Blue Sparkle Chuck look-alikes

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I really like that blazer on you and hadn't paid much attention to it when at the store. Looks great with the wind-rippled tee!

    Dea
    www.beachfloatabroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY CUTE! :D I really like the way the wind rippled looks on you. :)

    ReplyDelete