She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Monday, March 29, 2010

SUNSHINE AWARD!

I'm so excited! I received a blog award from Pamela at Ginger Girl! It is a real honor, as I am a big fan of her blog! Thank you Pamela - I love seeing your Anthro & Jcrew outfits. And I love your Keep Calm, Carry On picture!


Simply enough, all I need to do to forward this goodness along is:

1. Put the logo on your blog within a post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

There are so many wonderful blogs out there, I could spend the whole day reading and being inspired in many ways. My picks for the Sunshine Award go to the following blogs:

1. Sweet Tea in Seattle -a fellow mom to three, I feel we have a lot in common!
2. Fabulous Florida Mommy- a Master with the Polyvore and great looks for moms!
3. The Fashion Maverick - a young fashionista who just happens to be my daughter! More important than her fashion sense is her beautiful heart!
4. Respect the Shoes - I'm a new follower of Lisa's blog and it's great!
5. Kendi Everyday - I've just found Kendi's blog recently as well, and her photos of her OOTD'sAnthro/Jcrewish looks for less.
are just awesome! I also love how she recreates
6. The Girliest Boy Mom - another mom connection here and I love Jan's style!
7. My Superfluities- I found Dina's blog during my Liberty of London obsession and I feel as if I've known her a long time!
8. Modestly Styled, Modestly Me - The name of this blog says it all! I appreciate Debye for showing you can be fashionable AND modest at the same time. So important as I try to teach this to my little girl.
9. Small Notebook -I strive to live a simple life and work to that end daily. I appreciate Rachel's blog for helping me get a few steps closer to my goal! I especially enjoyed her No Spend Month feature last year!
10. Simple Mom - for the same reasons I love Rachel's blog - I love Tsh's! I need all the simple living tips I can get!
11. Head to Toe with Heidi - I appreciate Heidi's reviews, tips and Polyvores!
12. Patina's Confessions of a Shopaholic- I'm new to Patina's blog and I think the way she puts things together is fabulous!

5 comments:

  1. You are so sweet, thank you Peggy! We moms have to stick together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whee!!! A big ole gerber daisy to brighten my blog! Thank you so much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Congratulations and thank you!! :) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it along to me! By the way, "Keep Calm and Carry On" is my mantra as well :)

    Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete