She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I got the office blues..............

I can't keep my office/laundry room clean to save my life. I try and I try and I try some more, but as soon as it is clean, I pile it back up with a bunch of junk again. What is my problem? Does anyone else have this problem? Do I have adult ADD or something? Acckkkk. On that note, I'm leaving it and going to watch movies with the family - much more fun!! Tomorrow's another day Scarlet...........

2 comments:

  1. My office is the same. Clean it, then pile on the mail, to do list, papers from kids school... Actually that's the story of my dining table too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try getting some boxes and bins that are attractable to sit in plain sight. Then just put all your stuff in those it doesn't matter if it's piled in them or straight and put away nicely just as long as you always know where everything is.

    ReplyDelete