She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Newest ideas for Amazon gift card- votes please??

OK, I'm sick of staring at Amazon trying to figure out how to spend this free money!! I should have such problems eh? So I've wanted this Target necklace for like forever and somehow, it got marked down in stores and then there were none left in 2 seconds. Weird. So I can just get it at Amazon full price (but really it's free to me right?)
I love Fly London shoes and would love to own a pair. These ones reminded me of all the funky tie booties Anthro had this spring. What do you think?


Place your votes in the comments section please and help me end this decision process! Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. The necklace is cute, but I'd go for the shoes. Either way you can't lose :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the necklace! But I agree with Janna- either way you can't lose...both the necklace and shoes are great picks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! Good news- I can afford both on my card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The necklace looks killer - and if you can afford both and love both, I say get them! But if you had to choose one, I think the necklace is a more unique piece, IMO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh that necklace is too fabulous!! It reminds me of J.Crew's older styles from like '06/'07. It gets my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love for the shoes and the necklace, but go for the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. they are certainly both cute, but the necklace is more timeless and versatile, IMHO. :))
    teri

    ReplyDelete