She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Saturday, April 10, 2010

I didn't know how much I missed you!!

Oh happy happy joy joy! Today I found THE most wonderful Gluten-free bread at Whole Foods.


I almost cried when I ate a sandwich with it - seriously! I haven't had a sandwich in over a year since finding out I am gluten intolerant. Without gluten, I am a completely new person. It's insane. I wouldn't have believed it, had I not lived it. So today when I found this bread I thought-
"Well, let's try yet another loaf of $6 cardboard." Oh wow - it is anything but - it is light and fluffy and soft and tastes like bread! I ate my Whole Foods local, free-range organic chicken on it - so yum, yum, yum! After looking on their website, I now see all these other goodies that I wish I would have taken the time to search out today. I feel like a normal sandwich eater again - and that is HUGE for me b/c I always loved a good sandwich for lunch. Thank you Udi's!! I heart you!

P.S. I don't know if I will be able to sleep tonight thinking about the organic peanut butter and jam sandwich I am going to have for lunch tomorrow!!!!






1 comment:

  1. My hubs and I have been doing a pseudo-gluten free diet for the last few months - many to cut the junk out of our diet, not because of any gluten allergies. We love this bread too. When toasted it's delicious!

    ReplyDelete