She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Sunday, July 4, 2010

*************************************************************
Block Par-Tay!!!!

A man's country is not a certain area of land, of mountains, rivers, and woods, but it is a principle; and patriotism is loyalty to that principle. ~George William Curtis
This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis
From every mountain side
Let Freedom ring.
~Samuel F. Smith, "America"
I love my freedom. I love my America. ~Jessi Lane Adams
We on this continent should never forget that men first crossed the Atlantic not to find soil for their ploughs but to secure liberty for their souls. ~Robert J. McCracken
Boom! Bang! Pop! Crackle!
I like to see a man proud of the place in which he lives. I like to see a man live so that his place will be proud of him. ~Abraham Lincoln

0 comments:

Post a Comment