She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Blog Hiatus!!

Blogging Break!

Hey ladies! We were gone to church camp for a week and are now back home, but wow, I have so much prep to do for homeschooling come August, I am preparing to teach the teen girls at church this fall, finishing up teaching nursery class at church, helping out with VBS, visiting with family, and working one day per week, so I am taking a much needed "Blogging Break"! Blogging is time consuming and reading all your fabulous blogs takes a lot of time and I have to focus right now and meet some deadlines!

Most importantly, I want to focus on the three little souls God has entrusted to me by giving them my full, undivided attention.

Hope you all have a wonderful remaining summer!

7 comments:

  1. You've got a lot on your plate, Peggy! We'll miss you in blogee land!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not blogging or catching up on my blogs so much this summer either. Too much living to be done and only 3 months to enjoy the kids being home for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time Peggy! You will be greatly missed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful break and a wonderful rest of summer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your time off we all need that sometimes.

    Jenn
    https://www.momentsofelegance.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found your blog by clicking "next blog"....I'm two in front of you, apparently. We homeschool our 2 who are 7 and 9 years old. I also like nutrition...have you read "Nourishing Traditions" by Sally Fallon?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss you much, Peg! :)

    I hope you are not too overworked, but if you are, I hope you are at least enjoying it. ;)

    ReplyDelete