She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, August 20, 2010

I miss my bloggy friends!

Hey guys! Here is a pic of me with Robyn, Green Smoothie Girl, my healthy eating mentor! I finally got to meet her and was so happy to see her demo! We also took a 3 week Road Trip vacation and we had THE most wonderful time ever! I wish I could get back to blogging, but life demands my attention. We are in full force with school (well, 1 week) but I have to keep the momentum going! I realllly miss reading all my friends blogs too. I hope everyone is doing fabulous!!

11 comments:

  1. We miss you too!!! I hope life settles down and you can get back to us soon!!! I am glad you had a wonderful time with your family that is the most important thing!! You look so cute in your deeply rooted too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with everything and come back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all miss you, Peggy, but obviously real life takes precedence. Thanks for the catch-up. Hope you come back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about you and wondering how you've been Peggy! Thanks for the update post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in that Anthro tee! And we all have missed you too. But your family is more important of course. I hope you can catch up soon so you can get back to blogging with us! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Peggy! I miss checking in with you too, but totally understandable!! good luck with the start of school!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blog land miss you too! You are looking fabulous as always my dear =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. three week road trip - how fun! Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. We miss you too, sounds like you have been having fun and keeping busy. Hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with ya sister. I've had almost no time for blog reading or writing this summer and was just thinking of you yesterday when I realized I haven't visited your blog in a while.

    ReplyDelete