She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Saturday, September 4, 2010

The kindness of bloggers!

Had to do a quick post to say a big THANK YOU to Jessica from Breakfast at Gigi's for this wonderful Simply Vera Wang necklace she sent me! I love it! I told Jessica one day when I saw her wear this necklace in her OOTD, that I had the matching bracelet and would love to have the necklace should she ever decide to sell it. Well, lo and behold, she just mailed it to me! Now what do you think of that? Sheer kindness from a bloggy friend, miles away. I love the statement piece - thanks Jessica!!

Dress: Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace & Bracelet: Simply Vera Wang Kohls
Shoes: Target sandals

And...........
Some end of summer fun - found this slip and slide at Target, none-the-less, for $4.50!! Worth every penny!

Silly boys making human fountain statues!
And our family back-to-school tradition, the Schultute! We've had a lot of fun with these over the years. We are going 3 weeks strong on this school gig!

3 comments:

  1. What a great surprise from Jessica! She's a total sweetie! =) You look so cute in your outfit! Love that picture of the boys on the slide...classic summertime photo op!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks great on you! Glad you love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete