She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Thankful Through November
At She Hath Done What She Could

Since my children were little, we have done a "Thankful Tree" in our kitchen. It's a paper trunk and we tape on leaves each day with messages written on them about what we are thankful for in our lives. It has been a real blessing to us each November. I am extending this little exercise onto my blog as a theme to carry through November. Each day I will post something I am thankful for in my life. It can be something as silly like a place I shop, a piece of clothing, or it can be something more meaningful.

I hope it will spur you all on to reflect on your own lives and the many blessings you have to be thankful for this fall season. Please feel free to comment on your own thankful thoughts each day!

1 comment:

  1. That is such a wonderful idea!! Thanks for linking up your cute Halloween costume!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete