She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Monday, November 1, 2010

Thankful Through November- The 1st!

Today is the first of November and day one of my thankfulness!
Today I am thankful to God for my husband!

We have been married for almost 20 years! I have NEVER met anyone like him - he is talented in so many areas and has the kindest heart I've even seen. He cared for both of his aging parents (his father until he passed and still caring for his mother.) He is my best friend and makes me laugh like no one else. My heart races a little faster when I am near him. I never have to worry about spiritual leadership in our home. Our children adore him. He has spent so much time with them through the years and has built a wonderful relationship with each one. He fixes the cars, paints the house, lays the hardwood floor, builds loft beds, remodels bathrooms, does electrical, etc. He has saved us so much money through the years because of his skill and determination! I have learned more from my husband than any other teacher I've had through the years- his teaching style is so clear and easy to understand and thought provoking (he is a preacher). I can honestly say that knowing him has made me a better person.
Thank you God for my husband!!

4 comments:

  1. What a sweet tribute Peggy! Thanks for sharing this and you sound like a very lucky lady! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW so sweet Peggy! Congratulations on 20 years, what a huge accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so sweet! Happy 20 years!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary. God bless you and your family.

    ReplyDelete