She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

OOTD- Remix Twenty Two!

No time! Preparing for my sweet twins bday tomorrow!
This dress was crawling up my legs at Target with static - had to buy Static Guard and apply immediately! Crazy!

My husband told me the boots don't get it with this dressy outfit -I said "That's the Anthro style and besides, it's all I have in my remix to choose from!" So be it! I am mismatched and my dress is hiking up all day - fun times! Work with what ya got!

No time for details!
day 22

5 comments:

  1. The boots totally go! They make the dressier dressy more casual and I think it looks great all together. Love the stripes too!

    Hope you have a great time with the birthday tomorrow!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. They totally work!! Don't listen to him! =) Love the navy blue on bright blue...great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the boots...you might want to read my post today about the EYE OF THE BEHOLDER....I mention my hubs as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the others -- the boots DO go! I love your retort though, haha! As for static, whenever that happens to me, I find that rubbing a dryer sheet on my legs helps to get rid of the cling in a pinch. Happy early birthday to your twins!!

    ReplyDelete