She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, July 1, 2011

OOTD- Old Navy and The Not Bummer Summer

I am wearing Old Navy today. I have a good story about this shirt. I wore it once, then when I went to put it on a second time, I noticed a snag in it. I took it back and asked the manager if I could just exchange it for store credit because of the snag- she refunded what I paid $17 and let me buy it at 75% off the current clearance price- so I paid $1.99!! That will cover a few more wears! The necklace is an Old Navy find as well.

I'm headed to my shift at the Fireworks booth for our soccer teams- I have to work for my daughter's team today and my boy's team another day!

Can you see our "Not Bummer Summer" list we have created on the board ala Judy Moody? It's been fun knocking out the kids summer wishes one at a time!

Shirt: Old Navy
Jeans: Liz C.
Shoes: Aerosoles
Necklace: Old Navy

DSCN6762

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peggy,  You look wonderful. If there is a snag in your shirt, it's not obvious.  That was a wonderful gesture by Old Navy to refund you for the shirt and then reduce it by 75%.  A perfect example of excellent customer service during times when good service is hard to find.

    I am so happy to be a lucky winner of your Very Nautical Giveaway.  And I see you are wearing one of the Old Navy Jewelry sets today.

    I would love to see Monte Carlo too. Ha-ha!

     When did you go to Disqus for commenting?  Am I just realizing that.  Because I have been know to be a little slow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! 1.99 for a shirt even with a little snag is still a great deal! You look fabulous!

    I'm super excited about the giveaway! Those are some gorgeous sets! I emailed you. =)

    ReplyDelete