She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Have you considered Jjill?

My sister turned me on to Jjill sales last year - actually she told me about the sale too late for me to participate, but this year she remembered to text me and clue me in! Yay! She texted me on one of my busiest days of the year- the start of school. I had so many things going on I really couldn't concentrate and take my time to look through the website. I also wasn't sure of my size, so I quickly threw some things in my cart and checked out knowing I could return in store if need be.

Wow, I am so pleasantly surprised! The quality and fit of the items I got is superb! I am really thrilled and I paid less than Walmart prices! The extra 30% off sale has ended (I didn't want to blog about them until I had a chance to try them on), but you can still get these items on a great sale!

Military Jacket - Retail $99, I paid $14- Currently $24.99
Super comfy, good darting so it nips in at waist for a good fit

Marled Cardigan- Retail $89, I paid $23-Currently $39.99
Cozy, cozy, soft and the color is awesome.

Ponte Zip Front Jacket-Retail $119, I paid $23-Currently $39.99
Super loving this ponte jacket - the fabric is perfect!

Simple 120 Vest (washable wool) - Retail $89, I paid $8 - Currently $14.99
I'm not quite sure how to style this vest but I will figure it out! Vests are supposed to be very "in" this season!

If you haven't given them a try, I totally recommend them! And get on their mailing list so you can know about upcoming sales!

0 comments:

Post a Comment