She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, September 7, 2012

Jjill in Real Life

Wearing the new Military Jacket today! I love this piece! Also, wanted to alert you all to the extra 30% off in stores at Loft. I have had my eye on a pair of leopard capris (retail $60) for a while and they dropped to $17!! Also, this blush colored top, perfect for all kinds of layering this fall, was $50 marked down to $13! It comes in a variety of great colors too - bright yellow, bright orange, polka dot, etc. Check it out HERE

Shirt: Loft Cocoon Top
Jacket: Jjill Military Jacket
Pants: CAbi Sateen Bree spring 2012
Necklace: Kohls
Earrings: Target (you can't see them but they are little bees!)


5 comments:

  1. love the color of this blouse
    thought of you last night as i was at a CAbi party
    brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa you are right their stuff does run big. I can imagine you would have a hard time finding a small enough size. I am a pretty standard size small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the laid back lounge-y clothes at J.Jill but I tried to buy a suede jacket from them a few years ago in the smallest petite size and alas even that was too big - I bet it looked great on the normal height ladies!

    ReplyDelete