She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

OOTD- Greek Isle...........

I took some Greek inspiration from my bloggy pals Patina and Sweet Tea to wear this blue dress and sandals. Today is Wednesday night church, lots of school work and soccer practice if the rain holds off. I paired my Target Mossimo Flower Belt with this Simply Vera Wang dress to add something new to an old item from my closet.
This was my breakfast this morning - life giving raw nutrition from my Hot Pink Smoothie! Love it! I got it in my 12 Steps to Nutrition book from Green Smoothie Girl. Who knew beets and carrots could taste so good! It has many other good ingredients in it as well that make it yummy! I'm trying hard to work out and get in my raw veggies and fruit each day.

3 comments:

  1. Ohh, pretty - that belt looks great with the dress and the blue is such a great color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, the dress is darling with the flower belt! I'm not a fan of beets or carrots, so I'll have to take your word for how good that smoothie tastes, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love beets and radishes - especially raw and dipped in ranch. Something peppery, creamy about that combo.

    That's a great blue dress, I like the strip of black along the hem.

    ReplyDelete