She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, May 14, 2010

This just in.................

I just read about Anthro's "biggest sale of the year" HERE and HERE and HERE.
And now I'm going to cry. Good buy - I mean good bye!
UPDATE: I just called my favorite store to ask about the sale. The SA said that it will be one of their larger sales, with heavier markdowns than they typically make. She said she had no idea yet what was going on sale. She also said it unfortunately won't be as large as they have been in the past, but she said to stop by on Tuesday or Wednesday to check it out. At my store, they usually are making the markdowns on Tuesday, so you really don't get a true read until Wednesday! So, that's a tiny scoop from my neck of the woods!

2 comments:

  1. man!!! and it is no spend may!! :( maybe you can have g-ma treat you!!! ha ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good one!! Remember she was just saying "Peggy do you need anything?" I can tell her I neeeeeeed some Anthro!!

    ReplyDelete