She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Friday, April 8, 2011

OOTD- Gingham girl in the City!

Oh I'm lovin me some city!! Last night my friend D and I went to Sassy City Chicks and today the kids and I took an adventure in the beautiful weather!! I'm wearing my new OLD navy gingham shirt!

Top: Old Navy
Jeans: Liz C.
Cardi: Jcrew Cadabra
Shoes: Target
Earrings: Belina, bought at Sassy City Chicks!
Handbag: Anthropologie


I want to send a shout out to my new followers- thank you! When I hit 250, there will be a fancy giveaway to thank my current readership!! When I hit 250, I will host a giveaway- if you are one of the 250 current followers, you can enter to win! Spread the word to your blog reading friends!

4 comments:

  1. jennifoundinmyclosetOctober 3, 2012 at 2:45 PM

    Such cute earrings!!! ALso a great ON find...you know I love a god ON find! =) I love heading into the city when the weather is perfect...think I need to get down there again soon now that the weather is getting nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam@Over50feeling40October 3, 2012 at 3:00 PM

    Looks like you had fun...I love your bag!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an adorable outfit. I love gingham. Looks like a fun day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the milestone! That's awesome. And look at those high puffy clouds. Ahh my favorites.

    ReplyDelete