She Hath Done What She Could in the Home

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Power 90 Completion!

Well ladies, I did it! I set a goal, stuck to it and saw it through! 90 days without missing a workout - 90 days of pushing through, 90 days of counting every calorie and giving every effort! I think I am most proud of sticking to it and getting myself back into the habit of daily exercise and mindful eating! We are so blessed to have a healthy body, given to us by the Creator, and I want to do my part to keep it functioning well.

STATS
Weight: 10.5 pounds lost
Body Fat: 25.8% to 22%= 3.8% lost
Total of 6 inches lost overall


Thanks to Tony I am on my way to health and fitness! Monday we will move on to Insanity with Shaun T.! I am scared, but will do the best I can with all those plyometrics! I hope to continue to lower body fat and build strength. Dig Deeper!!!


2 comments:

  1. You go girl!!  Congratulations on reaching your goal-must be a great feeling! 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's fantastic!! I skipped my run this morning and realllly regret it! I need your will power. =)

    ReplyDelete